The Resource Library is located at our Philadelphia location, and it contains a variety of pamphlets, books and DVDs. The purpose of the library is to offer the community a better understanding of death, grief, Jewish traditions, and many other related issues. You are welcome to stop and spend time in the Library. We will also be happy to bring or mail the information to you. Topics covered, among many:
- When should a Jewish funeral take place?
- How do I conduct a Jewish funeral?
- What are the major beliefs of Judaism concerning death and afterlife?
- Where is the proper Jewish mourning pin location?
- What are some favorite Bible verses for funerals?
- What do Jews consider to be the best poems for funerals?