CREDIT CARD PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The effective date of these credit card payment terms and conditions (“terms and conditions”) is April 5, 2021.
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the credit card payment feature on our website. In these terms and conditions, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Goldsteins’, Rosenberg’s Raphael-Sacks, Inc., and our current and future affiliates. “You” and “your” refer to the person using this website for credit card payments. By using this website to make credit card payments, you are accepting and agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Your use of our website to make credit card payments to us for funeral services and products (together, the “Service”) by clicking “I ACCEPT THESE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS” at the end of these terms and conditions means that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions, which are incorporated by reference in each paper or electronic contract you enter into with us. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, do not click “I accept,” and please leave this section of our website immediately.
General Terms and Conditions. General terms and conditions for the use of our website appear under a separate link titled “General Terms and Conditions.” The General Terms and Conditions are incorporated by reference in these credit card payment terms and conditions, so please read the “General Terms and Conditions” in addition to reading these credit card payment terms and conditions.
Credit Card Payments. If we permit you to make a credit card payment for funeral services and products (together, the “Service”) via this website in connection with any paper or electronic contracts that you enter into with us, you will do so only in compliance with these terms and conditions.
- You may only make payment(s) for funeral services and products with a credit card that we accept and that has been issued to you as the cardholder, and for which you have provided us with the information we require to process payments (“Card”). We may choose to accept or decline any credit card for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You are authorizing us to obtain payment of all fees you incur or agree to incur for the Service, either now or any time in the future, through charge(s) to the account accessed using the Card.
- We will provide you with a receipt for each payment at the email address you have provided to us.
- If any payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the payments may be processed on the next business day.
- The authorization to charge your Card will remain in effect until you cancel it. You may cancel this authorization at any time, provided that you notify us at least 15 days prior to the next billing date.
- Our payment service provider processes the Card information supplied at the time of purchasing the Service. We do not retain any information concerning the Card.
- Your online credit card payments for the Service are provided using the payment processor through a secure website. However, you acknowledge that your personal information, including without limitation Card information, transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to interception, misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud.
- You are responsible for assuring that all the information provided as part of the Service, including information concerning the Card and Card data, is correct, accurate and complete.
- Each time you authorize a payment, or provide information concerning your Card, you are representing, warranting, and confirming that:
- You are over 18 years of age;
- You have the appropriate authority to accept and agree to these terms and conditions;
- You are the holder of the Card and the Card is issued in your name;
- You are authorized to make and authorize payments using the Card; and
- There are sufficient funds and/or sufficient credit available on the Card account at the time each payment is processed to fund the payment in full.
- You agree to notify us of any change to your contact information, including without limitation your email address.
- You are responsible for any charges or fees assessed against the Card, including processing or merchant fees, by the Card issuer or any other third party.
As provided in your paper or electronic contract with us, you may only receive a refund for incidental expenses or with respect to a preneed paper or electronic contract with us if you decide to withdraw such funds in order to deliver them to another funeral services provider.