Goldsteins’ Rosenberg’s Raphael-Sacks thanks the men and women who have served our country in order to keep our great nation free and safe. We serve many military families daily, and it is our honor to do so.
The following is a list of benefits available to any active duty member who dies while serving, discharged veterans who served during war time and under conditions other than dishonorable, and in some cases, their spouse.
- Philadelphia County: $75
- Montgomery County: $100
- Bucks County: $100 (widow must have a copy of the marriage license)
- Delaware County: $75
- Chester County: $100
- Free death certificates (typically 10) from the state to be received in approximately 2 months
- United States burial flag
- Presidential Memorial Certificate (Click here for more information)
- Military honors rendered at funeral services (Includes the sounding of “Taps” and presentation of the United States burial flag by a military honor guard) *Subject to availability
Burial for veterans, their spouses, and unmarried minor or permanently disabled, dependent children is available at no cost in most of the 131 VA National Cemeteries.
Washington Crossing National Cemetery
Indiantown Gap National Cemetery
In order to apply for any available military benefits, we must have a copy of the discharge called a Form DD-214 (Click to file for a DD214). Older veterans may have a discharge that simply reads “Record of Military Service”. We cannot apply for any benefits without one of these discharge forms. If you do not have a copy of the discharge, we will try to obtain a copy on your behalf.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding military honors, please feel free to contact Goldsteins’ Rosenberg’s Raphael-Sacks via phone at 215-927-5800 or 800-622-6410 or via email at email@example.com