Your use of this website, including with respect credit card payments, is subject to our General Terms and Conditions and, in the case of online credit card payments through this website, the Credit Card Payment Terms and Conditions, both of which you can access by clicking on the appropriate links on the website. All references to “this website,” “the website,” or “our website” mean not only your general use of our website, but your use of the website to make credit card payments to us.
Information We Collect About You
Personal Information We Collect Directly From You
We collect personal information from you when you use this website. The type of information that we collect from you depends on your particular interaction with the website. We collect information from you directly when you use this website to make credit card payments to us. When you use the website to make credit card payments to us, we may collect the following information from you during the credit card payment process:
- Identifiers, such as your name, address, country of residence, phone number, email address, or other identification details;
- Financial information, such as your credit card information when making a credit card purchase on our website (a third party service provider processes these transactions on our behalf and will collect from you your contact information (such as your name, address, and e-mail) and financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date));
- Your preferences, such as how often you wish to receive marketing or other communications.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically
We and our third party service providers use analytics services (such as Google Analytics) to collect information about you automatically as you use our website. Examples of this type of information include, but are not limited to,
- Identifiers, such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, your browser type, your operating system, or domain name; and
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as the dates and times of your use of the website, the route by which you choose to access them, and your use of any downloadable content available on the website.
- We may combine this information with other information that we collect about you. For additional information about our use of these technologies, please see “Cookies And Other Tracking Technologies” below.
Personal Information And Third Parties
We do not collect information about you from third party sources.
Use Of Your Personal Information Generally
We primarily use your personal information to provide our services to you and to respond to your inquiries. We also may use your personal information as follows:
- To communicate with you, including to respond to your comments or requests for information, to request feedback on our products and services, and to notify you about changes to the services and products you use.
- To help us understand our clients, to tailor and enhance our product and service offerings, anticipate and resolve problems with any products or services supplied to you, create products or services that may meet your needs.
- To comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements and cooperate with regulators and law enforcement bodies.
- To send you marketing communications and advertising in line with your communications preferences and where permitted by applicable law about products and services that we believe would be of interest to you, including products and services offered by third parties.
- To protect our rights, your rights, and the rights of others.
Sharing Of Your Personal Information
Retention Of Your Personal Information
Cookies And Other Tracking Technologies
Links To Other Websites
Our website contains links to other sites that we do not own or operate. We will not provide any of your personal information to these third parties without your consent. We provide links to third party websites as a convenience to you. These links are not intended to be an endorsement of or referral to the linked websites. We recommend you read carefully the privacy statements, notices and terms and conditions of any linked websites. We do not have any control over those websites, and therefore we have no responsibility or liability for the manner in which the organizations that operate those websites may collect, use or disclose, secure and otherwise treat your personal information.
If you wish to stop receiving marketing information concerning our services or products, or if you wish to withdraw any consent that you have provided, please contact us by email at Info@goldsteinsfuneral.com to notify us of your wishes.
Your Rights With Respect To Your Personal Information
Subject to local law, you may have certain rights regarding your personal information. These may include, depending on the circumstances, the following rights to: access your personal information; rectify the personal information we hold about you; erase your personal information; restrict our use of your personal information; object to our use of your personal information; receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (also known as the right of data portability); receive additional information regarding the sources from which we collect information, the purposes for which we collect and share personal information, the information of yours we hold, and the categories of parties with whom we share your information; lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority; and withdraw any consent you have given to uses of your personal information. If you would like to discuss or exercise the rights you may have, feel free to contact us via email at Info@goldsteinsfuneral.com.
California residents should consult the “Your California Privacy Rights” section below for additional information about rights regarding personal information.
We have put in place certain safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security with respect to your personal information. Despite these protections, however, we cannot guarantee that your data will be 100% secure. You should take measures to protect your personal information. We retain your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period after the relationship has ended. When determining how long to keep your personal information after our relationship with you has ended, we take into account how long we need to retain the information to fulfil the purposes described above and to comply with our legal obligations, including regulatory obligations. We may also retain personal information to investigate or defend against potential legal claims.
We do not intend for our website to be used by persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, kindly refrain from using our website. Our website does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California law, if you are a California resident, you can request certain information about the sharing of your own personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the past year. The information that you have a right to receive includes the categories of personal information disclosed by us for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year and the names of the companies that received such information. You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format, and the information will not be specific to you individually.
California residents can request this disclosure by sending a request to us at Info@goldsteinsfuneral.com.
Kindly provide sufficient information to allow us to identify you in our records.
Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by applicable California law, and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.