Full service provider of Jewish funerals in the greater Philadelphia area.
Our services include all of the necessary arrangements for preparation and observance of Jewish funeral traditions. Over the years we have directed all kinds of traditional and non-traditional funerals.
Our family of funeral counselors will be happy to discuss all of the options with you.
People choose many different ways to commemorate the life of a loved one, including:
- Traditional chapel & memorial services in one of our conveniently located funeral homes. Philadelphia and Bucks County locations are available.
- Chapel service in another locale, such as a synagogue or other place of worship
- Alternative options, including cremation
- Coordination with out-of-state or international cemeteries, including Israel
- Graveside service at the cemetery location
Our family was there for your great-grandparents, and we will be here for your great-grandchildren – because generation after generation we have demonstrated our commitment to honor the memory of your loved ones.
Over the years, we have earned our reputation for treating people with the respect and dignity they deserve. We provide funeral services, memorial services and graveside services, all available with pre-arrangements. We also offer grief counseling and our resource library has a vast array of information from Major Beliefs of Judaism through all aspects of Jewish Funeral Etiquette.
Through five generations, our family owned and operated funeral home has provided dedicated service to the Philadelphia Jewish Community. We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our doors are always open to attend to your needs and help guide you through your loss, grief or planning.